In the sales world having great connections is important. That is why conferences are a powerful part of expanding any sales career. Attending sales conferences regularly can help representatives grow their career up to ten times through personal and professional development.
We’ve rounded up the top twelve conferences to consider attending in 2024. If you want to improve your sales leadership or learn about new sales technologies, there’s an event for you. You can also send your sales team to a conference to improve their training.
1. Sales Enablement Summit
The Sales Enablement Summit gathers the leading sales enablement professionals from around the world. At this conference, sales representatives can learn sales enablement success stories from exciting startups. Their panel style deliverability makes this conference a great setting for learning.
- Location: Austin, TX
- Date: February 14-15, 2024
- Who Should Attend: Sales Enablement Professionals
- Cost: from $795-$1,999 USD*
2. The Future of Salestech
Sales technology is the cutting-edge competitive advantage that every sales team needs. The Future of Salestech is a must-attend event dedicated to helping sales enablement professionals integrate technology with successful sales strategies. During this event, senior sales enablement professionals can tap into the best tools, technology, and techniques for their business.
- Location: London, UK
- Date: March 7, 2024
- Who Should Attend: Senior Sales Enablement Professionals
- Cost: approximately $1800 USD*
3. Sandler Annual Sales & Leadership Summit
When it comes to leadership, growing yourself is just as important as growing your people. Thanks to Sandler, you can do both at their annual sales summit. During this two-day hybrid event, you’ll also find opportunities to network, collaborate, and celebrate with top professionals from small to enterprise organizations, sales executives, and experts in a variety of industries.
- Location: Orlando, FL (in-person and virtual event)
- Date: March 19-20, 2024
- Who Should Attend: Sales Leaders and Management
- Cost: Virtual event tickets start at $250 USD*, in-person at $1150 USD*
4. DigitalNow Revenue Summit
DigitalNow is demystifying the most current trends in sales, enablement, marking, and customer success with its summit covering all things sales. With a tech expo, networking opportunities, company case studies, and 60+ sessions, you will walk away with new inspiration and insights to validate and improve your sales strategy.
- Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Date: April 2-4, 2024
- Who Should Attend: B2B Sales Professionals, Marketing, and Customer Success Managers
- Cost: Join the DigitalNow email list to be informed when pricing and membership details are available. In 2023, DigitalNow welcomed all members (who paid $145 USD* for membership) to attend this summit for free.
Every business needs a healthy flow of leads to thrive. LeadsCon is the largest lead-centric conference. LeadsCon can help ensure your business nurtures and converts more leads in 2024. The conference is open to all industries, with most LeadsCon attendees coming from mortgage/lending, insurance, fintech, EDU, legal, home services, and healthcare.
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Date: April 8-10, 2024
- Who Should Attend: Sales and Marketing Executives
- Cost: $999 USD* early bird (register by November 3, 2023). Groups of 3 or more receive $150 off each registration fee.
6. Sales Summit: Trade Fair and Conference
Enhance your business with a digital advantage at the Sales Summit. During this two-day event, you’ll have access to over 30 speakers, including professionals from Nestlé and Google. Join the Sales Summit’s impressive list of attendees for networking and educational masterclasses to inspire innovation in your sales strategy.
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Date: April 24-25, 2024
- Who Should Attend: B2B Sales Managers
- Cost: From $368 – $1284 USD*
7. B2B Summit North America
At the B2B Summit of North America, customers are key. When you join this event, you’ll be surrounded by experts who can guide, educate, and encourage your journey toward sustainable growth, retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Location: Austin, TX
- Date: May 5-8, 2024
- Who Should Attend: B2B Sales Professionals and Executives
- Cost: From $3395 – $14,380 USD*. Teams can purchase 5 tickets for the price of 4.
8. Sellers Summit
E-commerce businesses face unique challenges to success in the changing online landscape. At the Sellers Summit, you will learn the latest growth strategies for your business. You will also get hands-on, workshop-style support to find and take advantage of your most powerful opportunities in 2024.
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Date: May 14-16, 2023
- Who Should Attend: Ecommerce Entrepreneurs and Startup Founders
- Cost: From $749 – $1349 USD*
9. Gartner CSO and Sales Leader Conference
Ready to accelerate your performance — even in the face of perpetual change? Then Gartner is the conference for you. During this CSO and sales leadership conference, you’ll learn strategies from the most progressive sales organizations to improve customer experiences, drive growth, and transform your organization’s talent.
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Date: May 21-22, 2024
- Who Should Attend: Chief Security Officers and Sales Leaders
- Cost: Join the Gartner email list to be informed when pricing is available. In 2023, conference cost was approximately $5,375 USD*.
10. International Conference on Entrepreneurial Marketing and Sales
Leading academic scientists, researchers, and scholars gather to share their findings, discuss current trends, and inspire innovation at ICEMS. The exceptional quality of education, sharing, and access to networking make this a particularly unique event for marketing and sales professionals, academics, and researchers in related fields.
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Date: July 19-20, 2024
- Who Should Attend: Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Cost: $121-$546 USD*
11. INBOUND by HubSpot
Culture, innovation, and creativity are at the core of the INBOUND event. From incubation to acceleration, this event will provide you with countless opportunities for personal development, networking, and leadership training to transform how you approach sales and marketing in your business.
- Location: Boston, MA
- Date: September 18-20, 2024
- Who Should Attend: Entrepreneurs, Sales, and Marketing Professionals
- Cost: From $899-$1,499 USD*
12. Sales Engagement Summit
This one-day sales conference is focused on effective sales engagement solutions. The Sales Engagement Summit allows attendees to learn through presentations, case studies, and round table discussions. The Sales Engagement Summit also allows for a great networking opportunity between B2B sales professionals. The 2024 date and lineup of speakers has yet to be announced, sign up through their website to stay up to date when conference information becomes available.
- Location: London, UK
- Date: 2024 date TBD (2023 conference held on December 6)
- Who Should Attend: Senior B2B Sales Leaders
- Cost: From $1,575 USD*
*All costs stated are for informational purposes only, may be subject to change, and may differ for international purchases due to current conversion rates at the time of purchase. Please reference each conference website for the most up-to-date pricing available.
Latest posts by Kyle Fletcher (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Consider Hiring Hybrid Sales Reps - November 27, 2023
- 8 Steps for Creating a Culture of Success in Sales - November 24, 2023
- 3 Keys to Interviewing Sales Representatives and Finding Your Next A-Player - November 22, 2023