We surveyed over 1,000 sales professionals from across North America. From our 30 questions, we set out to discover what sales salaries and compensation they are receiving in 2019, what salaries and on-target earnings were prevalent in the industry, and the rate of growth from last year.
Covering all major regions, and industries including software, IT services, and manufacturing, we’ve compiled the results from our survey, analyzed the data, and packaged our findings into our 27 page Sales Compensation Report 2019. In addition to the above, we were able to find a number of insights.
Inside our report you’ll find:
- Base Salary and On-Target-Earnings averages by industry and region;
- Salary growth by industry and region since last year;
- Common splits and incentives available to sales professionals;
- How compensation and incentives impact sales performance;
- How perception plays a role in compensation satisfaction; and
- How sales leadership is one of the most important non-monetary incentives sales professionals wish to see
For those looking for a less-detailed presentation of our findings in a format that’s more easily digestible, we’ve put together the following infographic to help inform your future compensation and budgeting considerations!
Latest posts by Keith Johnstone (see all)
- Why Building a Remote Sales Team Matters: 20+ Tips, Tools, and Resources - March 22, 2020
- New York Sales Salaries: Benchmarks for Sales Reps, Managers, and VPs - October 7, 2019
- How to Hire A Salesperson Who Truly Delivers - September 12, 2019