Before Peak, Brent worked in sales and sales-leadership positions for 18 years. He has considerable experience building and running high-performance teams, which consistently won awards and exceeded sales targets. He was Vice President of Sales for a financial management consulting company, and served with Borland Software as a Regional Sales Manager.
- New York Sales Salaries: Compensation Benchmarks for Sales Reps, Managers, and VPs in New York and the Tri-State Area
- How to Hire A Salesperson Who Truly Delivers
- How do you double growth in the competitive cybersecurity market?
- Sales Salaries 2019 [Infographic]
- Sales PIPs (Performance Improvement Plan) for Underperformers