This opportunity is available for any Sales Representative currently residing in the New York area with 3+ years of successful sales experience.
The Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales in the assigned territory.. A successful candidate in this role will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Responsibilities ( What You Will Do)
- Build long-term relationships with key decision-makers at all levels (brands in various industries) in order to close deals and achieve set team and individual quotas.
- Prospecting for business/building a book of business and a sales pipeline.
- Prioritize and manage the entire sales funnel process from initial interest to negotiation and close; ensure the successful integration post-acquisition.
- Management of inbound leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (What You Will Bring)
- 3+ years of full cycle strategic sales experience (preference to 10+ years experience).
- Come with relationships at the enterprise level with healthcare payers or systems.
- Have a desire to win new business and be comfortable working within a small team.
- Collaborative and team-oriented.
- Standard health benefits.
- Travel expenses covered.
- 401k matching.
Location: New York, New York