Our client drives digital transformation through process and energy technologies. As a leader in the electronic manufacturing space, our client is the primary digital partner for many companies promoting sustainability and efficiency. In addition to environmental stewardship, our client employs a group of motivated highly driven individuals who earn long tenure in the company. Their benefits programs and company culture promote an incredible work environment (you can read more in the benefit section below).
Responsibilities ( What You Will Do)
● Responsible for project site safety during project development/audit phase.
● Responsible for customer satisfaction.
● Project leadership.
● Develop the project plan and schedule and budget for the development phase of the project.
● Lead, plan, organize, and participate in investment grade audits.
● Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (What You Will Bring)
● 2+ years of consultative project management experience in the public sector or related industries.
● Demonstrated ability to manage the full project lifecycle from initiation, planning, and execution to closure.
● Based in the respective territory (Kansas City) and comfortability traveling up to 25%.
Benefits (What We Will Provide)
● Medical, Dental, Vision
● 401K Plan
● Life Insurance
● Child Care/ Day Care
● Health Savings Account
● PTO + Holidays
● Home Office Package
● Long-term Disability/ Short-term Disability
● Paid Family Leave
● Tuition Reimbursement
● And so much more!
Salary: $75,000 base + OTE
Location: Kansas City.