Suresh is a seasoned software industry executive with more than 20 years of operations and senior management experience. Prior to being named CEO for LiveHive, he served as CEO for Armor5, a pioneer in cloud-based security software for mobile, where he took the company from a four-person team through funding, scale up, and exit over a period of three years. Before Armor5, Suresh served as GM worldwide, antipiracy and cyber enforcement, at Adobe Software. Leading sales, marketing, and engineering staff across 15 countries, Suresh successfully delivered annual revenues in excess of $150M within a span of four years.
- How do you achieve the perfect sales climate?
- New York Sales Salaries: Compensation Benchmarks for Sales Reps, Managers, and VPs in New York and the Tri-State Area
- How to Hire A Salesperson Who Truly Delivers
- How do you double growth in the competitive cybersecurity market?
- Sales Salaries 2019 [Infographic]