Matt’s background in new business sales, sales leadership, executive leadership, go-to-market strategy and B2B executive copywriting, makes him both a valued advisor to executives and a respected mentor and coach to salespeople. Prior to founding his consulting practice, Matt spearheaded the growth of various firms including Franklin Covey’s Sales Performance Practice, Nokia, the Chasm Group’s UK partner and Michael Page amongst others. Matt has had a wealth of international experience having lived and worked in the Gambia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Sweden, UK , Canada and the USA, and was named one of Selling Power’s Leading Sales Consultants of 2018.
- How do you achieve the perfect sales climate?
- New York Sales Salaries: Compensation Benchmarks for Sales Reps, Managers, and VPs in New York and the Tri-State Area
- How to Hire A Salesperson Who Truly Delivers
- How do you double growth in the competitive cybersecurity market?
- Sales Salaries 2019 [Infographic]