Matt’s background in new business sales, sales leadership, executive leadership, go-to-market strategy and B2B executive copywriting, makes him both a valued advisor to executives and a respected mentor and coach to salespeople. Prior to founding his consulting practice, Matt spearheaded the growth of various firms including Franklin Covey’s Sales Performance Practice, Nokia, the Chasm Group’s UK partner and Michael Page amongst others. Matt has had a wealth of international experience having lived and worked in the Gambia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Sweden, UK , Canada and the USA, and was named one of Selling Power’s Leading Sales Consultants of 2018.
- How To Make Progress On Your Sales Goal Without A Sales Leader
- PLACING TOP SALES PEOPLE FOR ONE OF THE “BIG THREE” MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCIES
- 4 SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES PLACED AT MACH SPEED FOR GOVSPEND #1 SAAS GOVERNMENT DATA AGGREGATOR
- THE SECRET INGREDIENT TO HIRING A TOP VP SALES FOR A GLOBAL FORTUNE 500 LEADER
- Augment Your Recruiting Strategy During “The Great Resignation”