Gary is a sales professional with more than 12 years of sales and leadership experience within the technology and manufacturing industries. Most recently, he has nine years of experience at Oracle America, Inc. building a successful sales and business development organization of 98 sales professionals and 10 sales managers, being hub lead for over 200 sales professionals, driving a multi-million dollar business, and consistently growing new markets. Smyth has been recognized for leadership and exceeding quota at all levels. He is a published sales author, a certified sales professional, and is also president of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals Austin Chapter.
- How To Make Progress On Your Sales Goal Without A Sales Leader
- PLACING TOP SALES PEOPLE FOR ONE OF THE “BIG THREE” MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCIES
- 4 SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES PLACED AT MACH SPEED FOR GOVSPEND #1 SAAS GOVERNMENT DATA AGGREGATOR
- THE SECRET INGREDIENT TO HIRING A TOP VP SALES FOR A GLOBAL FORTUNE 500 LEADER
- Augment Your Recruiting Strategy During “The Great Resignation”