Great Talent + Deep Market Intelligence + Strategic Partnership = Competitive Advantage
High turnover. Talent shortages. Compensation misalignment. Poor sales culture and organizational health.
These are just some of the challenges CEOs and Sales Leaders are handing off to today’s CHRO.
We ensure our HR clients meet these challenges and play an integral role building a high-performance sales force.
Our enterprise sales group works with HR leaders to:
- Structure and shape sales talent acquisition strategies
- Deliver deep market intelligence on key industry workforce and human capital trends
- Quickly provide a strong flow of qualified sales talent to human resource and sales leaders
- Develop a structured, rigorous, and repeatable sales talent assessment process
- Help design effective and efficient compensation packages that drive business value while enhancing sales team morale
- Conduct global and regional sales force refreshes
Meet today’s business needs and tomorrow’s strategic objectives.
Your internal stakeholders demand better talent, faster. That’s why Peak’s recruiting solution is proven to quickly improve critical sales talent acquisition metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, cost-per-hire, time-to-ramp, and quality of hire.
While simultaneously improving your HR function today, we help clients evolve their HR function into a highly credible business partner that meets tomorrow’s strategic objectives. By helping to define a sales talent acquisition road map and talent plan that is tied to the extended corporate and sales strategies, strategic change, innovation, and improved sales force health is realized over the long-term.
“During a period that our company was making a strategic change in the way we were going to market, we identified the need for specific additions to our sales team. Peak learned our culture inside and out, understood our strategic objectives, and helped us build a plan to get there. Peak helped us to focus by leading us through a process to clearly identify the roles and skills sets that were necessary for success in each strategic position.” – Dale Wagner, Director Human Resources, MANN+HUMMEL USA INC.